Po dlouhém uvažování jsem se rozhodl, byť jsem původně nechtěl, že náš projekt, včetně aktuálně probíhajícího uzavřeného testování, zveřejním pro českou komunitu i zde, na w3z. Jedná se o multikomunitní projekt pro anglicky a česky mluvící komunitu. Server je a bude velmi tematicky zaměřený a na samotném hraní se velmi promítne i příběh, který bude podáván po jednotlivých epizodách. Protože je projekt pro oběma jazyky hovořící komunitu, hledám lidi, kteří ovládají poměrně slušně anglický jazyk. A koho že to vlastně hledám?
Pro zájemce přikládám můj příspěvek, který bystřejší z vás možná už viděli na zahraničních fórech.
Good evening everyone.
Now I'll be totally serious for a moment. No jokes.
I have tons of free time and i will have tons of free time.
I am moving around this game for over three years. During that time, I have quite a lot of experience with operations in different teams, with cooperation on various projects, I mean, with the functioning of the game "behind the scenes".
I am a student programmer. I have a vision, a clear and very specific vision. Part of this vision is many many ideas. I have this whole thing in my head for almost a year. I thought through everything in detail. I know exactly what I want to do and what I will do.
I also can try as I want, but without you, I wont be able to make it. When I'm alone, it's almost impossible to do that all.
That's why I'm here, ladies and gentlemen!
But enough with the philosophy, let's get specific informations!
How the server should look like in future, and what will be different than other, usual servers?
- Server more as an official server in items and maps. No crazy shi*s.
- Maximum level is 105 or 120.
- You start at level 50.
- You can reach level 90 pretty easy. Approximately a week or two.
- Level 90 - 99 will be more difficult, only for the courageous players, but it will be enough for being successful. Most of players here.
- Level 100 - 105 then bring the real benefits and more, for those who never have enough. Only for the truly tireless players.
- A theme. Server is thematically focused, which is reflected in the name of server.
- A story. You read right, it's true. Not like other empty servers. Unique serving of story in single episodes.
....- serving approx. three episodes of story per year via the Web and release of new quests.
....- linking website with game by story and conversely.
....- players will sometimes have to solve the part of story on website to progress in game.
- Mulicommunity. I am from Czech Republic, server is now in two languages, mine and english. Server will be for Czech and English community.
Who am I looking for?
I have ready 30 accounts for players who want to help with testing. I require just skype for group conversation and lot of time.
From the beginning, players will be a little bit unnecessary, but the time will come when they will depend on the fate of the entire project.
But from beginning you can get most of things for free, which is fun, right?
Registration on website is turned off, so if you want to get one of prepared accounts, send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, containing name that you want in game.
One of you, probably the dude with most unused time, will get an low admin post in game, for take care about other "testers", spawning mobs for them, etc. Like a DJ on the party.
My melody boys. (team)
To be honest, I do not ask anyone to do something "probono", you know, for free. Of course, first I have to cover the costs associated with the the provision of services, but later, I don't want it to be just your fun, I want it to be your job. You can be part of the success of the project and participate on its profits.
I hire to the team every able and reasonable man. But if anyone thinks, that he will grow with the success of the project, without anything done or proved, that's not going to happen.
If you want to be a part of this big thing, send me an e-mail to e-mail adress email@example.com, containing as much information about you, why should I take you to the team and what you can do for the project. How can you be beneficial, you know.
If you are not sure, how you can be beneficial and what you can do for project, then keep reading, because:
Here is a list of jobs that I offer (Sorted in descending order of importance):
- "Clientmaster". First things first. I need some dude, who can do magics with the client. Add new items, functions, design, etc.
- Programmer. I need someone, who will do the new launcher with autopatcher. I don't know how to do that like in my imagination.
- Designer. I need some graphically capable dude, who can do new design for our phpbb forum.
- HTML/PHP master. Someone who could finish the web where I go wrong or failed and who also can do new features for web, would not be bad.
- Economist-programmer. I need someone to help me with itemshop, purchasing coins via PSC, SMS and who can integrate it into the website.
- Translator. Some parts of server are still in romanian. If there is some romanian dude who speaks english well and who is willing to translate for us...
- Translator#2. Ideálně nějaký čech, který umí dobře anglicky. But it can be anyone who knows english well.
- Writer, philosopher, artist. I need someone capable who can do wonders with pen and paper. I mean, keyboard. The story and it's episodes won't write itself.
Everything is about trust.
Have a nice day!
Webová stránka projektu: http://www.frozen-project.eu
E-mailová adresa pro nábor: firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mailová adresa pro registraci: email@example.com
Můj skype pro svižnější komunikaci: johnnie.frozen.project
Nuže, jste projektem nadšeni a máte co nabídnout, nebo chcete jen pomoci s testováním? Neváhejte a kontaktujte mě.
Za celý Frozen team - Johnnie.